MARY POPPINS ARTWORK NEEDED
Mary Poppins: An old-fashioned young woman, very British, wearing nice but simple clothes with an umbrella and a hat
Jane: An old-fashioned well-dressed British Girl – Third Grader
Michael: An old-fashioned well-dressed British Girl – Fourth Grader
Mrs. Banks: Mom An old-fashioned well- dressed British Mom
Mr. Banks: Dad An old-fashioned well dressed British Dad- with a Derby hat and brief case
Housekeeper - An old-fashioned British maid/cook
Sailor next door - An old-fashioned well dressed Old Guy who used to be a sea captain – Kind of strange
Bert - An old-fashioned British Man – about the age of Mary Poppins. He sells matches on the street, handsome and sweet
Bert - An old fashioned British Man – about the age of Mary Poppins. He also draws pictures with chalk and he is covered with colored chalk.
Three fancy pictures drawn on the sidewalk in chalk. They look like paintings kind of.
Bert and Mary all dressed up sitting down and having tea in a little restaurant
Miss Persimmon - An old-fashioned British House Keeper
Uncle Wigg - An old fashioned well-dressed British Guy – kind of old, a little plump, definitely strange
Bus driver - An old fashioned British Kind
Mrs. Lark - An old fashioned very well-dressed retired British lady maybe wearing a hat – might like the color pink
Andrew – An old-fashioned well-groomed British Dog – could be wearing a blue ribbon around his neck. Small but a champion
Dog – the exact opposite of Andrew, a mutt – mangy, messy, dirty and very very happy.
The house on Cherry Hill Lane – An old-fashioned very large house. Maybe a little falling down but wonderful and maybe a little magical
A Parrot head umbrella – an umbrella with a parrot head on the handle. Lots of color.
Red Cow – a beautiful red cow.
The Red Cow Dancing
22. The little red cow – the red cow’s calf
23. The King - An old fashioned very well-dressed King sitting and wearing a crown
24. The Royal Advisor - An old fashioned very well-dressed smart guy
25. A compass – old fashioned with an arrow and North, South, East
26. A panda
27. A macaw
28. A polar bear
29. A dolphin
30. Bird Woman – an Old woman sitting, dressed in a bundle of dark
clothes, head in a dark scarf, feeding birds and covered with birds.
31. A lot of old fashioned birds each bread crumbs off the ground.
32. St. Paul’s Cathedral – An old fashioned very fancy stone cathedral –
33. A butcher – round guy, a little strange wearing and apron
34. A fish seller – a skinny guy – a little strange – wearing and apron
35. A fancy candy store and bakery – the outside very fancy
36. Miss Fannie A round young woman – Annie’s sister
37. Miss Annie -A round young woman – Frannie’s sister
38. Mrs. Corry – an ancient, ancient old lady dressed in fancy old lady
clothes BUT Mrs. Corry is made of candy
39. A paper star – very fancy
40. Mary Poppins and her umbrella flying through the air.
41. A weather vane pointed North
42. A weather vane pointed South
43. The gateway to the London Zoo – Very fancy
44. A bear in a matching hat and vest – a ticket taker
45. The full moon – looks pretty happy
46. A talking snake – maybe a python
47. A dancing star in a little dress, dancing
48. The outside of an old-fashioned department store at night – Lots
of windows, lots of light
49. The inside of an old-fashioned department store – huge, lots of toys
50. A picture in a frame of Marry Poppins